We have carefully positioned Lemala Ewanjan right at the end of a blind valley, so other vehicles will not interrupt your view across the plains during the day, and in the evening, you can enjoy uninterrupted sunsets with no electric lights in sight.
The 12 en-suite tents are spacious and comfortable, and have an outside deck offering beautiful views over the area. Each tent is fitted with two queen-size beds with warm duvets, a flush toilet, large safari-style shower, plentiful running water, wooden storage cabinets and flooring, 24-hour solar lighting and outside loungers from which to enjoy early morning teas and coffees and refreshing afternoon gin and tonics.
The mess tent with its separate bar, sitting and dining areas is beautifully decorated with leather sofas, side cabinets, rugs and chests. In the evening, guests can gather inside under the chandeliers or outside around the campfire under starlit skies for sunset cocktails and to share their safari stories.
- 12 tents furnished with two queen-size beds (triples available on request)
- En-suite bathroom with flush toilet and hot safari-style shower
- 24-hr solar electricity with a back-up generator
- Mess tent with a separate lounge and bar
- Complimentary internet in the lounge and bar
- Complimentary laundry (limited services only)
- Charging facilities for devices in the lounge and bar
- Open sided 4x4 game-viewing vehicles
- Nearest airstrip is Seronera, just a 30-minute drive away
- Complimentary drinks (except for premium wines and spirits)
- Children are welcome; please contact us for more information about our Lemala Cubs
"There is no end to the adventures we can have, if only we seek them with our eyes open"
- Jawaharlal Nehru